Q. Can I still get my Home FFL? Some competitor sites say it's easy, but my local dealer says it's now impossible with Obama, Dems in control of Congress, etc.? A. Asking a local Store dealer if you can get a Home FFL is like asking a Surgeon if you can take vitamins instead of getting an operation. YES, you can still easily get a Home Based FFL under current rules, BUT a lot is dependent on your own unique home, strategy, restrictive covenants and zoning. IF you want hours by appointment, and don't intend to sell high volume, you now MUST be a Certified Gunsmith. ONLY OUR KIT offers this combination inexpensively and quickly, and NO other kit even knows about this problem, let alone solves it. IF you don't qualify under RC's or zoning, you can STILL operate your home as a perfectly legal unlicensed warehouse IF you have your Firearms Instructor Certification to allow an office or classroom based FFL. The key: APPLY NOW!
Q. I only want to collect and protect my collection. Can I still be an FFL? A. ATF requires a "profit motive" even for Home, Web, Instructor/ Office, Gunsmith and Gun Show FFLs. They can't look at your books or "force" you to make money, but that at least has to be your reason. You can sell far less, work from home, and have hours by appointment now ONLY with your Gunsmith Certification. The key: APPLY NOW!
Q. I heard a rumor that just installing sights or putting on a stock requires you to be a reloader, gunsmith or manufacturer now. Is this true? A. This is based on a very recent ruling by ATF that if you install a stock (like a Tapco collapsible on an SKS), night sights, add a muzzle brake, or even camo or dura coat, you NOW MUST be a manufacturing FFL UNDER THE NEW RULES if you offer that product for SALE. If you do it just as a SERVICE, you can be a gunsmith, 01 FFL, reloader, or private individual. The key difference now is whether you are doing it for your own use, as a repair or enhancement by request, or to sell independently. The key: APPLY NOW!
Q. Will my Reloading FFL protect my ammo? A. ANY certification you get right now will be grandfathered, regardless of the new rules. This is because it is easy to begin enforcement after a certain date, and IMPOSSIBLE to enforce indefinitely backwards (hence the common term "pre ban."). It also requires a much greater Congressional vote to change the past than just begin with new legislation due to complex legislation issues about reinventing the past.The key: APPLY NOW!
Click HERE for info on how your credentials can result in immediate new monthly income compared to other programs...
OUR NUMBER ONE QUESTION: "HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE TO GET GRANDFATHERED BEFORE THE NEW BANS KICK IN?" ANSWER: DC IS ALREADY GOING AFTER RELOADING SUPPLIES, BRASS, AMMO, "BORDER ASSAULT" WEAPONS, ONLINE GUN AUCTIONS, AND FEDERAL EMPLOYEE'S/ MILITARY PRIVATELY HELD FIREARMS. DIANNE FEINSTEIN HAS SAID THAT DC WAS "BIDING IT'S TIME" FOR 2013 SO THAT 52 BLUE DOG DEMOCRATS DON'T LOSE THEIR SEATS AS UNDER CLINTON, AND THEN "WE WILL AGGRESSIVELY PURSUE WHAT WE'VE WANTED ALL ALONG-- PERMANENT BANS ON MANY CLASSES OF WEAPONS, NATIONAL REGISTRATION, AND A NATIONAL NO CARRY LAW..."
1. Your online Platinum access password gives you the most up to date ATF information you can get anywhere, as it is updated at least weekly and usually daily. Other kits are printed with very old, misleading and inaccurate information, that gets applicants consistently denied. Our applicants are 100% successful following the online instructions, and we have hundreds of new FFLs faxed to us each week (we offer the ONLY 100% success guarantee). We get dozens of complaints weekly about other kits, and how useless they are with what’s presently going on in DC. Our morebans.org site has been written up in every pro gun venue in the U.S. as on top of what’s really going down with DC and ATF.
2. Ours is the only kit offered by a major distributor. Our “win” is successful new dealers in our network, not 10 bucks for a kit! We have thousands of dealers buying very rare allocated items wholesale every day, so your successful application is the real win for both of us. Every day, we set up a partnership that literally makes the new dealer wealthy. We have significant resources for those who demonstrate loyalty, and we return that attitude.
3. Other non web kits without the newest links contain forms that are out of date and now illegal, and a guaranteed DENIAL. Under new ATF policy, each applicant must request information in a certain format, and you get the links immediately with your FFL kit.
4. ATF has congratulated hundreds of our applicants for the site visit prep they got from the store, home and web/gunsmithing links on the Platinum site. Please carefully read the home and store info, as policy is changing daily, and hearkening back to the old Bill Clinton days more and more, when over 30,000 home and abbreviated hours store dealers were shut down.
5. New GUNSMITHING, FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR and RELOADING/ MANUFACTURING rules are putting thousands of home-based web based, and office-based home warehouse and warehouse only dealers at risk due to the new ATF gunsmithing policy on hours by appointment and the new firearms instructor rules on office or classroom based FFLs. NO other kit even knows about this, let alone offers a solution. In partnership with PSU, we are offering both applicants and current home, office or warehouse based dealers (or stores with abbreviated or weekend hours) a way to stay in business—for only $99, compared to over $5,000 for the next biggest accredited gunsmith or firearms instructor certifications. And those other schools aren’t even aware of the FFL situation! Check out our info in SHOTGUN NEWS every issue: our mission is to SAVE dealers, SAVE collections, and PRESERVE our 2nd Amendment Rights in the face of Draconian new bans and CURRENT efforts to shut down many old license structures. We WILL stand with you and WILL be faithful to our mutual commitment to preserve our rights. Semper Fi!
ATTENTION GUNSMITHS: THE NEW 15-1 REGS NOW REQUIRE AN FFL EVEN FOR MINOR REQUESTED ALTERATIONS BY SINGLE CUSTOMERS. THIS BREAKS A 50 YEAR TRADITION, AND MAKES YOUR FFL A MUST!